You can bind the Spread component to a data set, such as data in a database, or to anything that the .NET framework allows, such as an IList object.
The tasks you can perform to bind Spread to data or other controls are:
- Binding Spread to an External Data Set
- Binding a Cell Range in Spread to an External Data Source
- Binding a Cell Range in Spread as a Data Source to an External Control
- Customizing Column and Field Binding
- Binding a Combo Box to a DataReader
Return to the overall list of tasks in the Managing Data Binding.