You can set up and perform calculations using formulas in cells. This may involve these tasks:
- Placing a Formula in Cells
- Specifying a Cell Reference in a Formula
- Specifying a Sheet Reference in a Formula
- Using a Circular Reference in a Formula
- Nesting Functions in a Formula
- Recalculating and Updating Formulas Automatically
- Finding a Value Using GoalSeek
- Allowing the User to Enter Formulas
- Creating and Using a Custom Name
- Creating and Using a Custom Function
For more information on entering formulas using the Spread Designer, refer to Entering a Formula in the Spread Designer Guide.
For information on the floating formula bar, where users can type in formulas and select cells dynamically, refer to Setting up the Formula Text Box.
For an overview of formulas and details on the functions and operators that can be used to create a formula, refer to the Formula Reference.
For information on the CalcEngine assembly, which is responsible for the formula calculations, refer to the FarPoint.CalcEngine.
Return to the overall list of tasks in Customizing Interaction in Cells.