There are various aspects of the printing of the spreadsheet that can be customized and most of them reside in the PrintInfo object. For an overview of the PrintInfo object, refer to Understanding the Printing Options.
The tasks involved with customizing the printing include:
- Understanding the Printing Options
- Customizing the Print Job Settings
- Customizing the Printed Page Layout
- Customizing the Printed Page Header or Footer
- Repeating Rows or Columns on Printed Pages
- Adding a Page Break
- Adding a Watermark to a Printed Page
Most print options are set on the PrintInfo object and apply at the sheet level. When you print, you are sending a specified sheet to the printer, which uses those settings. If you want different print settings for different sheets, you may want to reset the PrintInfo object and then make the necessary changes between the printing of the sheets.
Return to the overview of Managing Printing.