This guide provides introductory conceptual material and how-to explanations for routine tasks for developers using Spread Windows Forms. It describes how an application developer would use the properties and methods in Spread to create spreadsheets on Windows Forms, bind to databases, and otherwise create a grid on data-intensive applications for the .NET platform.
- Getting Started
- Understanding the Product
- Understanding the Spreadsheet Objects
- Understanding the Underlying Models
- Customizing the Sheet Appearance
- Customizing Row, Column, and Cell Appearance
- Customizing Sheet Interaction
- Customizing Row or Column Interaction
- Customizing Interaction with Cell Types
- Customizing Interaction in Cells
- Managing Data Binding
- Managing Keyboard Interaction
- Managing Events from User Actions
- Managing File Operations
- Managing Printing
- Working with the Chart Control
- Using Touch Support with the Component
For more information, be sure to look at the additional helpful resources:
For sample information, refer to Getting Started.
For complete API reference information, refer to the Assembly Reference.
For a complete list of documentation, refer to the Spread Windows Forms Documentation.