You can save the data, and for some types of files the data and formatting, in the component to a file or stream. Spread provides methods for saving from a Spread file to several file types. Consult the following topics for instructions and more information regarding saving to a file.
- Saving to a Spread XML File - for saving the entire spreadsheet to a Spread XML file or stream.
- Saving to an Excel File - for saving the entire spreadsheet to an Excel-formatted file.
- Saving to a Text File - for saving a sheet or a range of cells an ASCII text file.
- Saving to an HTML Table - for saving a sheet or a range of cells to an HTML table.
- Saving Spreadsheet Data to Simple XML - for saving only the raw data of a sheet to a simplified XML file or stream.