ActiveReports Developer provides fully integrated Visual Studio components which combine user-friendly visual controls with the low-level control of code in Visual Studio .NET programming languages to provide a powerful report designer.
In This Documentation
- Welcome to ActiveReports Developer 7
- This guide provides basic information on installing and using the product, as well as support, licensing, and what's new.
- License Your ActiveReports
- This topic walks you through how to license your machine and how to add licensing to any projects created during your evaluation.
- Upgrading Reports
- This topic provides information about upgrading reports from ActiveReports 6 and Data Dynamics Reports, and about converting MS Access Reports and Crystal Reports with the Import Wizard.
- Getting Started
- This section provides an overview of the interface and where to find everything you need to get started designing reports.
- This section provides information on what you can do with ActiveReports.
- How To
- This section provides step-by-step instructions for many features.
- Samples and Walkthroughs
- This section provides a description of the samples available with ActiveReports and step-by-step walkthroughs explaining key features.
- This section provides troubleshooting symptoms, causes, and solutions to commonly encountered issues.