Learn to perform common tasks with ActiveReports with quick how-to topics.
This section contains information about
- Page Report How To
- Learn how to work with Page reports, both CPL and FPL, and perform various page report tasks.
- Section Report How To
- Learn how to work with Section reports and perform various reporting tasks specific to this type of report.
- Customize, Localize, and Deploy
- Learn how to customize each of the Windows and Web controls, how to localize reports and controls, and how to deploy Windows, Web, and Silverlight applications.
- Use Fields in Reports
- Learn how to utilize bound or database fields and calculated fields in reports.
- Use Advanced Printing Options
- Learn how to access and set up the advanced printing options provided with the ActiveReports Viewer.
- Provide One-Touch Printing in the WebViewer (Pro Edition)
- Learn how to use One-Touch printing in the Web Viewer.
- Provide PDF Printing in the Silverlight Viewer (Pro Edition)
- Learn how to use PDF printing in the Silverlight Viewer.
- Print Methods In ActiveReports Developer
- Learn about various Print methods in ActiveReports Developer.