There are a number of concepts that only apply to section reports.
In this section
- Section Report Toolbox
- This section provides information on each of the report controls available in the ActiveReports 7 Section Report group of the Visual Studio toolbox.
- Section Report Structure
- Learn about the report structure in a section layout.
- Section Report Events
- Learn about events that you can use to customize section reports.
- Scripting in Section Reports
- Learn how to use scripts in a section layout.
- Report Settings Dialog
- See the various options provided in Report Settings dialog.
- Grouping Data in Section Reports
- Learn about grouping data in section layout.
- Date, Time, and Number Formatting
- Learn how you can customize formatting with .NET strings.
- Optimizing Section Reports
- Learn about ways to optimize section reports to reduce memory consumption and increase speed.
- CacheToDisk and Resource Storage
- Learn about IsolatedStorage and other considerations when you use CacheToDisk to reduce memory consumption.