A theme is a collection of properties that defines the appearance of a report. A theme includes colors, fonts, images, and expressions that you can apply to report elements once you add a theme to a report.
Use the following instructions to create and add themes.
- From the Start menu, go to All Programs > ComponentOne > ActiveReports Developer and select ActiveReports Developer Theme Editor.
- In the Theme Editor that opens, define the colors, fonts, images, and constant expressions properties for your new theme under the corresponding tabs.
- On the File menu, select Save.
- Choose a directory on your local machine and enter the name of a new theme, then click Save.
- In the Designer, click the gray area around the report page to select a report.
- In the Properties window, select the Themes property and click the ellipsis (…) button to open the Report - Themes dialog.
- In the Report - Themes dialog that opens, click the Open... icon above the list of themes.
- In the Open dialog that appears, select a theme file from your local files and click Open.