Quickly begin using ActiveReports by reviewing some of the most commonly used features.
This section contains information about
- Adding ActiveReports Controls
- Learn how to add ActiveReports controls to the toolbox in Visual Studio.
- Adding an ActiveReport to a Project
- Learn how to add an ActiveReport to a Visual Studio project. Also in this section, learn about the different types of reports and how to add code or script to each.
- Adding a Data Source to a Report
- Learn about the different ways that you can add data to each type of report, and where to find more information on each.
- Viewing Reports
- Learn how to preview a report at design time or view it in Windows Form, Web or Silverlight Viewers.
- Adding an ActiveReports Application
- Learn how to add an ActiveReports application to the Visual Studio project and avoid additional implementation rendering the report in the Viewer.