You can set several aspects that determine the appearance of the overall Spread component. These tasks relate to setting the appearance of the overall component:
- Setting the Component to the Original Appearance
- Applying a Skin to the Component
- Creating a Custom Skin for a Component
- Customizing the Dimensions of the Component
- Customizing the Outline of the Component
- Customizing the Display of the Cursor
- Customizing Painting of Parts of the Component
- Using XP Themes with the Component
- Handling Right-to-Left Layouts
Other topics related to overall appearance include:
For information on other aspects of the overall component, refer to Customizing Interaction in the Overall Component.
Return to the overall list of tasks in Customizing the Sheet Appearance.