You can customize several aspects of the user interface to customize user interaction with the Spread component. You can also customize how user interaction is handled. To customize the user interface and how interaction is handled with the component, you may perform the following tasks:
Customizing the User Interface
- Customizing the Scroll Bars of the Component
- Customizing Scroll Bar Tips
- Customizing the Sheet Name Tabs of the Component
- Customizing the User Interface Images
- Allowing the User to Zoom the Display of the Component
- Adding a Context Menu to a Component
- Hosting the Component on a Web Page
Customizing the Interaction Handling
- Customizing Clipboard Operation Options
- Customizing Undo and Redo Actions
- Locating the Cursor Using HitTest
- Customizing Interaction Based on Events
- Handling Events of Subeditors
- Customizing the User Error Messages
You can also supply the user with a Search dialog. For more information, see Allowing the User to Perform a Standard Search.
For information on other aspects of the overall component, refer to Customizing the Overall Component Appearance.
Return to the overall list of tasks in Customizing Sheet Interaction.